Easy Blueberry Cobbler for 2
- Ready In:
- 0.5 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shredded orange peel
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, softened
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix pie filling and orange peel in ungreased 2-1/2 cup casserole.
- Heat in oven 15 minutes.
- Stir baking mix, sugar, orange juice and butter with fork to soft dough.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls (2 or 3) onto hot blueberry mixture.
- Bake until topping is light brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm, with light cream or ice cream if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jill. When I discovered Recipezaar, and that you can 'sort' recipes by 'rating' it really got my attention. I am building a collection of five star (rated by 100 or more users on this site) :) recipes. This is quite an improvement over frozen entrees from the microwave for lunch!!! I tell everyone I can about this site, so they can reap the benefits too!