Easy Bananas Foster a La Mode
- Ready In:
- Peel Bananas and place in a non-stick skillet. Pour syrup over the bananas and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to cook bananas, spooning syrup over the top for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cover to keep warm.
- Spoon frozen yogurt into four dishes or bowls. Gently place a warm banana on top of the frozen dessert, spooning the syrup on top.
- Garnish with whipped topping and serve to four very happy people.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a coastal California girl, relocated to Arizona a few years back now. I never thought I would like Arizona, we were giving this locale a two year trial period. Well I'm here to say I love it here!! The state, the weather, the community and all that goes with it. Our favorite time of day is the morning, sitting out on the back patio with our coffee, watching all the bird life; quails, thrashers, sparrows, woodpeckers, starlings, mockingbirds, wrens and the cottontail bunny rabbits and the occasional coyote passing through the yard. We have wonderful weather 10 months out of the year, great sunsets and great neighbors, who could ask for more! My folks came to visit us, fell in love with the community as well and in three days they bought a place too! My Mom calls me the president of the Chamber of Commerce, because I showed her the benefits and amenities of our community, so that she fell in love with it as well. So I took the next logical step and got my Real Estate license and became a Realtor. I am passionate about my new community, my new profession and all the regional southwest cooking possibilities!