Easy Baked Ham With Honey Apricot Glaze
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a bowl mix together honey, thawed concentrate, soy sauce, apricot jam, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
- Bake the ham uncovered for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and pour the glaze over the ham.
- Cover loosley with foil.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until the ham is cooked through (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours more) basting occasionally with glaze.
- Slice ham and drizzle slices with glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!