Easy Apricot Bars
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Cream room temperature butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in the one egg yolk.
- Mix in 2 cups of flour , and the nuts .
- Divide dough in two parts.
- Spread or press 1 part in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover with the apricot jam.
- Drop remaining dough in spoonfuls over the jam, spreading to edges carefully.
- Bake in a 350F oven about 40 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!