- Ready In:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cans mild rotel
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 can of v8 juice
- Cook Macaroni according to directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, saute onions and celery in a little bit of oil until tender (about 10 minutes). Add Rotel, salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a casserole dish, layer 1/2 the macaroni, 1/2 the saute mix, 1/2 the cheese, then repeat. Pour 1/2 the can of V8 over the top so the macaroni stays moist while cooking.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!