Dry Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 2 tablespoons instant garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red bell pepper (dried)
- In a small bowl, stir bouillon granules, cornstarch, sugar, onion, garlic, parsley, ginger and red pepper until blended.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Stir mixture before measuring.
- Use like any dry stir-fry mix.
- 1 tablespoon equals one packet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I can't believe I'm only now getting around to saving this to my cookbook and rating it when I'm the one who requested it in the community!! Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you for searching about until you found this! I've been making it for a while from the one you posted in the community. Like Gone, I make a lot of stirfry and have been told to 'watch' my sodium intake. All the store-bought mixes are LADEN with MSG and other sources of sodium. I find low-sodium chicken-bullion crystals and there we are - a delicious, healthy replacement to the store-bought mixes. I love the flavors, so I tend to use a little more than 1 tbsp of the mix when cooking - but there are six of us eating dinners at my house, so I'm forever doubling or more any recipe I use.<br/><br/>Delicious. I keep a prepared mix in a sealed plastic container in my freezer at all times. I use the freezer rather than the pantry because I once read to do that to keep seasonings 'fresher' - no idea if it's true or not. :)<br/><br/>Thanks again!!