Door County Cherry Dessert
photo by pammyowl
- Ready In:
1 9x13 cake pan
- Grease a 9x13 cake pan Preheat the oven to 350 degrees LAYER ONE: Sprinkle the cherries into the pan.
- LAYER TWO: Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the cherries.
- LAYER THREE: Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- LAYER FOUR: Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or with cool whip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking and have done so for the past 30 years. I worked in several food service areas before moving on to a non-cooking job. Cooking has become a hobby of mine and one I enjoy very much. I enjoy creating new recipes. I have several very good recipes from my grandmother, who by the way has taught me everythig I know about cooking. I have many recipes that I have collected over the years. I will try to post as many of them as I can over the course of time. Please view them.