Disney Adventureland Kabobs
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 18 ounces sirloin beef, chunks (18 pieces - 1 oz. each)
- 9 bamboo skewers
- Combine all of the ingredients above and bring to a boil, adding cornstarch to thicken. Soak the bamboo skewers in water to avoid burning. Place 3 pieces of beef on each skewer and cook on the grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Brush with sauce and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was so simple and very flavorful. I am lazy and hate cutting raw meat so I bought pre-sliced sirloin steak from the meat department and had my husband stand out in the snow and cook them on a charcoal grill. These could easily become a frequent summertime meal for my family. Thanks for another great recipe avalon! Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I own a million cookbooks but dream of having a personal chef so I never have to cook again.</p>