Dino's Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 12 eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's; no Miracle Whip!)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (dry ground mustard)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Boil water, put eggs in for 17 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run eggs under cold water.
- Gently remove the shell and slice each egg in half.
- Scoop out yolks, put in bowl.
- Mash with a fork and add all ingredients, except the Paprika.
- Spoon fill each egg and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I tried this recipe for thanksgiving. When i followed the recipe the yolk filling came out pretty bland for my taste, had to add some frenches mustard and some sirachi sauce to get a taste i liked. I'm sure its a fine recipe, just needed a little more kick for my taste, gave me a great platform to start from.
I made these but this review is based on my husband's thoughts, as I don't like deviled eggs. I made these for Thanksgiving hors d'oerves. I cut the recipe in half, but added a dash more of Worcestershire & a half-Tbsp more of mayo. DH loves deviled eggs; he said these have a great consistency & are very good but lack "something" spice-wise. I'll definitely make these again for him, maybe adjusting some of the amounts for his tastes. Thanks!!