photo by tracyjoan1961
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon both salt & pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Place oil, grated zucchini, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes in pan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add cooled mixture into blender. To this add yogurt, lemon/vinegar, dill, salt and pepper. Puree until very smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally. Refrigerate.
- ** You can use larger zucchini as well but be sure to seed them.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!