Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
Wowzer. This is good stuff. Recipe courtesy of Cassie Craves. Serving size is estimated.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 c- 1/2 c dill pickle relish
- paprika, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on box and drain.
- Rinse in cold water and drain again.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and salt, and pepper.
- Gently fold pasta, eggs, and relish into the sauce. Taste for seasoning. Re-season as necessary.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great pasta salad! But I think 3 cups of Mayo is a bit much. I’ve made a couple recipes like this one & it’s one of our favorites. I dice the egg whites (adding at the very end) & mash the yolks in a little mayonnaise & mustard. Add the yolk mixture to the pasta & then I mix the rest of Mayo with the dill relish, vinegar & seasoning& mix in pasta I also add in onion, celery & chopped bacon as well. Yum!! Thanks!1Reply