- Ready In:
PEANUT BUTTER CUP
- 2 cups milk or 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 scoops chocolate frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon miniature chocolate chip, for topping (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 scoops vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, for topping (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 banana, frozen, broken into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 scoops vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped pecans, for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine milk, fruit and other flavoring ingredients (as called for) and blend until smooth.
- Add frozen yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2-4 chilled glasses and sprinkle with topping ingredients (as called for, if using).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.