Currywurst (Curry Wurst)
- Ready In:
- Place butter medium saucepan and melt over medium heat.
- Slice links in rounds about 1/2 inch thick. Place rounds into pan and brown, stirring often.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Add in all seasonings and mix well.
- Lower heat to medium-low, cover and allow to cook for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Check flavor and add curry at your discretion.
- Lower temperature and simmer for 20 minutes more.
- Serve with french fries on the side, adding enough sauce to dip fries. You may also like to sprinkle some curry onto the wurst for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!