Curry Cauliflower Bake
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into large size florets (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (can use seasoning salt for this)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cracker crumbs, crushed
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish large enough to hold the cauliflower mixture (I use an 8x8-inch baking dish).
- Cook the cauliflower until firm-tender (cook only to JUST tender, do not over cook the cauliflower).
- Place the cauliflower in a prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the undiluted chicken soup, milk, 2 tablespoons melted butter, mayo, cheese and curry powder, salt (or seasoning salt if using) and pepper; mix to combine.
- Pour the soup mixture over the cauliflower in the dish (do not mix).
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle over the soup mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!