Curried Chicken Breast Crepes
Not hot but just the right touch of flavor from the curry to make this a delicious and attractive dish.
- Ready In:
- 10 cooked crepes (, see recope # 19104)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Saute the onions and the celery in the butter until the onion is translucent Mix in the salt& curry powder.
- Add flour.
- cook until it bubbles.
- Remove from heat and add sherry.
- Pour in the milk& broth.
- Cook on low heat until smooth& thick.
- Pour half the sauce in a bowl and add the chicken.
- Divide chicken between the ten crepes, fold each one over and place the crepes side by side in a shallow baking dish Pour remaining sauce evenly over the crepes Sprinkle with the Parmesanand bake in a 350F oven for 20-25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'll be the voice of dissention here. These crepes are only OK. There is not much flavor to them at all. I think I've made them twice now trying to find a good chicken crepe recipe but both times found the flavor to be just so very dull. Sorry. I wanted to rate them so I wouldn't forget I didn't care for them and make them again, they are a fair bit of work for not such a great outcome!