Cucumber Mint Gimlet
photo by Jostlori
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces cucumber gin (see below)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce mint simple syrup (see below)
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
- Mix in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake.) Garnish each with mint.
- Cucumber Gin : Steep 1/2 cup diced, peeled cucumber in 1 cup gin 8 hours to 4 days. Strain; store indefinitely in the refrigerator. Easily multiplied.
- Mint Simple Syrup : Heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water over medium-high heat, stirring until dissolved. Add 1 cup mint leaves; remove from heat. Cover; steep 30 minutes to 1 hour. Strain; discard mint. Refrigerate up to 2 months.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!