Cucumber Gimlet (Vodka)
photo by januarybride
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces potato vodka
- 4 slices seedless cucumber
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Muddle the cucumber with the sugar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add in the rest of the ingredients and 1/2 cup of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a birdbath champagne glass or martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice (or ribbon) of cucumber or a lime wedge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!