Crystal Clear Punch With Fruit Cubes
photo by FDADELKARIM
- Ready In:
1 punch bowl
- 4 cups frozen fruit (see description)
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles white grape juice, well chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, well chilled
- While fruit is still frozen, dice into small pieces. Work carefully yet quickly to keep fruit in a frozen state.
- Place a few bits of frozen fruit bits into each of the ice molds/trays. Pour enough chilled white grape juice to fill trays. Pour into mini muffin tins or ice trays and freeze solid.
- Once fully frozen, place in a large Ziploc bag until needed.
- When ready to serve, mix remaining bottle of white grape juice and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add frozen fruit cubes and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are so easy and look devine ! I tried them 3 ways... with 3 different liquids sparkling grape juice, bitter lemon and tonic water. All had bubbles to some degree and that is probably the reason that my froze cubes tuned pinky-red instantly.. but never mind the taste is what matters. I use mini-muffin pans and these look wonderful.. and when I had a supply of the fruit cubes I made the punch several weeks later for guests. It was definiate hit and will be repeated again and again inthis house. they liked the "surprise"of the frozen fruit and it was simple and refreshing. Please see my rating system; 5 excellent stars for a sophisticate looking and super easy make in advance winner of a recipe. Thanks!