Crustless Spinach Pizza
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost and drain spinach (get out as much water as possible).
- Mix a few teaspoons of the cheese and sauce with the eggs and spinach.
- Spread Mixture evenly onto a pizza pan that has been sprayed with canola oil. ( I didn't have a pizza pan so I used a roasting pan) It should be a thin layer.
- Take remaining cheese and spread over the top of mixture and then pour remaining sauce over top.
- Bake in pre-heated 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!