Crock Pot Steak Stroganoff
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs steak, cut in 1 1/2 x 1/2 " strips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in slow cooker.
- Add meat to slow cooker and toss to coat.
- Add soup, water, dry soup mix, onions, mushrooms and garlic. Stir until well blended.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Add sour cream to slow cooker 30 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!