Crock Pot Hot and Spicy Sausage
photo by lavab51
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced into large pieces
- 2 packages hillshire farm spicy sausage links (or whatever brand you prefer)
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (Classico makes a good one)
- Put sausages and veggies into crock pot.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and pesto over top.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Serve with pasta or on toasted buns.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!