Crock Pot Ground Beef Minestrone Soup
photo by Jenniegal
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 20mins
- 1⁄3 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced & quartered
- 1 cup green beans, pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 cups water
- Brown ground beef along with onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic.
- Boil 3 C of water and mix in beef & chicken bouillon.
- Put all ingredients into crock pot and stir.
- Cook on high 2 hours, low for 3 - 5 hours or if you want to extend the cooking time all on low for 8 - 10 hours or to your desired doneness of the veggies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!