Crock Pot Easy Sausage Chili
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from the www.bobevans.com website. YUM!
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 lb bob evans zesty hot sausage roll (for a less spicy flavor use Original Recipe Sausage)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, with onions
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can light red kidney beans (including liquid)
- Crumble uncooked sausage into bite-size pieces and put in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir gently.
- Cover and cook on low heat 4 to 6 hours.
- Stir before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION