Crock Pot Chicken Kielbasa Stew
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 16 ounces baked beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!