Crock Pot BBQ Beef
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This dish is zesty and yummy! Spoon meat onto toasted sandwich buns, and top with additional barbecue sauce."
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 20mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 lb) boneless chuck roast
- In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chuck roast in a slow cooker. Pour ketchup mixture over chuck roast. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove chuck roast from slow cooker, shred with a fork, and return to the slow cooker. Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce. Continue cooking approximately 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more