Crock Pot Artichoke Lemon Garrrrlic Chicken!!
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (Frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 fresh portabella mushrooms
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Put chicken breasts in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Put frozen Artichoke hearts on top of chicken. Chop Portabello's into cubes and add. Mince garlic and add.
- In a bowl pour in the chicken stock. Add envelope of Powdered Hollandaise Sauce and whisk to combine. Add juice of 1 lemon, Rosemary and Salt and pepper. Add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- When done remove chicken and Veggies with a slotted spoon onto plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Turn to high and whisk sour cream into juices in crock pot. Let simmer 15 minutes and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was AMAZING! The entire family liked this dish. The only complaint was that they would have liked the sauce to be just a bit thicker. I did use fresh chicken and canned artichokes rather than frozen and I also added about a half a bag of frozen spinach on top of the mushrooms. I baked it in the oven for about an hour and a half at 325 and served it along with rice and carrots. This would be a nice dish for a dinner party. (3)
I made this recipe last night, and it was delicious! I doubled the recipe (I have a large family and a large crock pot!) and used canned artichokes instead of frozen ones, because they don't carry frozen artichokes at my super market. Other than that, I made the recipe as shown, and it came out great! It had a wonderful garlicy-lemon sauce, and the chicken was very tender. Everyone liked it, and I'll definitely make it again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook! Favorite pastime is a Sunday spent cooking all day.