Crispy Quinoa Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup honey (or artificial honey or honey substitute)
- 1⁄3 cup stevia (or brown sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter)
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 3⁄4 cup quinoa (flakes)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (or other nuts) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together sugar, honey, applesauce, vanilla, peanut butter.
- In separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and mix them into the honey mixture. Once mixed, add the optional nuts or raisins.
- Drop by teaspoons ful onto ungreased cookie sheet, spacing about 2" apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes and cool 1 minute before removing from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!