Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
- Prepare your baking tray with a sheet of lightly oiled foil to prevent sticking.
- Cut the wings at the joint and trim the tips if you wish.
- Put the bread, garlic, basil, paprika, cayenne and seasoning in a food processor and blitz to make breadcrumbs.
- Dip the wings into the egg and then cover with the crumbs.
- Place on your prepared tray and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning once. To check they are done, take the chunkiest wing and cut into it to the bone; make sure the juice is clear and there is no redness left.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!