Creamy Vegetable Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 large carrots, diagonally sliced
- 1⁄2 lb sugar snap pea
- 1⁄2 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package stove-top stuffing mix for chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Microwave cream cheese and milk in a large microwaveable bowl on HI heat 1 minute or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended when stirred. Add Parmesan and basil; stir until blended. Add vegetables; toss to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spoon over vegetable mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!