Creamy Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
- Ready In:
- Mix the tapioca pearls with the milk in a large pot and let them soak for at least an hour.
- Add the salt and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for five minutes while adding the sugar gradually.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and mix in about half of the hot mixture. Pour the egg back into the pot and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil again and then cut it down to low heat.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Simmer for another ten minutes, stirring constantly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!