Creamy Sausage Dip
photo by la petite chef
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs jimmy dean's pork sausage, Regular
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, original
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage and Onions. Drain.
- Add Cream cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Drain most liquid from the Rotel tomatoes and add with seasonings (to taste).
- Bake in serving dish at 350 F, approx 30 minutes.
- Best served with Fritos Scoops and Corn chips!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! My name is Marielle! I am an Architect-Interior Designer and Foodie. Being half Italian and half French I've always enjoyed the art and passion of cooking... and my Gourmet Mother has led the path for me! Please Check out my site (below) It has a compilation of Homemade recipes and ones I've found on tv or online. It's hard for me to constantly update both sites, so please check me out! la petite chef mixes (thoroughly) humor, food, a dash of disaster and a cup of originality. End result? Fabulous!! Please help yourself and leave comments!! and enjoy! “The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon appétit.” ~Julia Childs