Manly Sausage Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sweet bulk sausage
- 2 green onions, chopped (can chop some of the dark green parts for garnish, but guys don't care about garnish.)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes (you could use low fat, but with all that sausage, why bother?)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a saucepan, brown and crumble sausage with the green onion until sausage is no longer pink. Drain.
- Return sausage mixture to saucepan. Add remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over med-low heat until heated through and cheeses melted.
- Serve hot with their favorite dippers. Or just give them each a spoon. ;).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation