Creamy Parmesan Rice With Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncle bens original converted rice
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Heat Oil in skillet.
- Add chicken (salt and pepper if you like), cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add garlic (shortly, careful not to burn!).
- Add rice and chicken broth. Bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat. Let simmer until chicken is cooked through (approx 20 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Add parmesan and peas. Cover & let stand 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!