Creamy Crock-Pot Turkey Soup
photo by looneytunesfan
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 5 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed & drained
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- Combine 3 cans of chicken broth, salt, pepper, parsley & cooked chicken in crockpot.
- Saute onion & carrots in butter until soft, not brown. Add flour and mix well. Gradually add 2 cans of broth & can of cream of chicken soup. Cook and stir until it thickens. Pour into crockpot.
- Cover, cook on Low 8 hours or on High 4 hours. About 15-20 minutes before serving add pasta. Cover and cook until noodles are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!