Creamy Chicken Spirals
photo by Alisa Lea
- Ready In:
- 400 g spiral noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 small roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh basil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large pan over medium/high heat.
- Add chicken and cook stirring until golden brown, about 3- 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add garlic and tomatoes and cook further 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- In a bowl combine sour cream and stock, mix well.
- Add to frying pan with basil and black pepper to taste, reducing heat to low and simmer, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to pan with chicken mixture, olives (if using) and parmesan cheese.
- Toss over low heat until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Work in hospitality, enjoy music, reading and cooking. Passion is honest and realiable people with a sense of humour. Pet peeve - bad manners. Very partial to all styles of asian food.