Creamy Artichoke Bisque
photo by Heatherly C.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced potatoes
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pasta sauce
- garlic powder or fresh pureed garlic
- salt and pepper
- Stir the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup (plus 1 cup water if can directions call for it) over medium heat in a medium sized pot.
- In a skillet, cook your potatoes in a tablespoon of oil or butter until lightly golden. Season will garlic and salt and pepper then set aside.
- Use your skillet to cook the artichoke hearts in a tablespoon of olive oil for about 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden.
- In a food processor (I used the Magic Bullet) puree about half of the artichoke hearts with the tomato pasta sauce. Chop the rest of the artichokes into small chunks.
- Add artichokes and potatoes to your soup pot and stir until all ingredients are mixed and cream cheese is melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My uncle who I grew up with, was a professional chef so I've always eaten well. Now that I'm grown and have a boyfriend with a hungry mouth to feed I'm starting to learn how to cook.