- Ready In:
- Puree 1 pkg partially thawed corn in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in pureed corn, remaining 2 pkg corn, milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often about 25-30 min or until desired consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious!! I only made 1/3 the recipe and adjusted quantities as such. I also used cream because I had some going to waste. WOW!! Thanks. I have been looking for a creamed corn recipe that uses what most people have on hand, frozen corn. The recipes with corn on the cob is great for the 2-3 months of the year that you can get those in the store, but this is perfect year round!