- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup kraft ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- While bringing a large pot of water to a boil, cut up cauliflower into florets.
- Add to boiled water and bring back to a boil then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes or tender.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor , cover and process until smooth and well blended.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Just made it for the family using 2 heads and less parmesean (ran out). I expected to have leftovers for lunch, but they ate it all up! I didn't get to try it personally b/c the ranch dressing had MSG (Hidden Valley), but judging from the reaction of the family, it's a hit. Didn't grind to cream -- more of a corn texture. Set under broiler to give it some color