One-Pan Crazy Cake
Easy Chocolate Cake found in a prevention magazine sent in by a reader that had it in their family since the 1950's. Healthy tip
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup cold water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt into an ungreased 8X8 glass baking dish.
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients.
- Pour oil into one, vinegar into one, and vanilla into one.
- Pour water over all and mix thoroughly with a fork to moisten all dry ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- sprinkle with powdered sugar or ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION