photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb crawfish tail, peeled
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the onions, celery, and bell peppers and saute until the vegetables are wilted, about 10 minutes.
- Add the crawfish, garlic, and bay leaves and reduce the heat to medium. Cook the crawfish for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve the flour in the water. Add the crawfish mixture and season with salt and cayenne. Stir until the mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and green onions and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Original Zaaarite. Food lovers. Lynnda passed away in March 2020. Her recipes live on here for everyone to enjoy and Rick continues the tradition. We will forever live together through our food. Live well. Eat well.?