Cranberry Walnut Bark
Wonderful flavor with the combination of the tartiness of cranberries and sweet white chocolate!!! The crunchiness of the pretzels and nuts are great additions. Easy and quick preparation. (I use crasins for the cranberries.)
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (or almond bark)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel, crumbled
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler or use a microwave. (Microwaves vary, approximately one minute for microwave).
- Add cranberries, walnuts and pretzel pieces.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- Store in a covered air tight container once hardened.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation