Fruity White Chocolate Bark
Dried fruit is the perfect addition to classic chocolate bark.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 16 ounces best quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- lavender powdered food coloring (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 4 candied orange slices, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- gold dragees, for decorating
- gold highlighter mixed with a small amount of vodka to make a paint, for decorating the chocolate
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place ¾ of the chocolate in a large glass bowl and microwave on high power for 20 to 30 seconds. Stir with a rubber spatula. Continue to heat and stir in 30-second increments until the chocolate is just melted. Immediately add the remaining chocolate and allow to sit at room temperature, stirring often, until it’s completely smooth, slightly cooled, and glossy.
- If desired, split chocolate into two bowls. Using powdered food coloring, tint one bowl to desired color. Pour white chocolate in an even layer onto prepared sheet tray. Drizzle tinted chocolate over white chocolate, then, using a toothpick or skewer, marble together until desired pattern is achieved.
- Working quickly, scatter strawberries, raspberries, candied oranges, and pistachios over top of chocolate. Sprinkle with gold dragees, and then splatter with gold highlighter. Refrigerate bark until firm, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Crack or cut bark into equal pieces and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION