Cranberry Orange Butter Cake
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 12 c.
- Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened, then beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat all glaze ingredients until well combined.
- While still in pan, using a long tined fork, prick cake at half inch intervals; pour half of glaze over cake.
- Let stand 10 minutes; invert cake onto serving plate.
- Prick this half of cake at half inch intervals; then spoon remaining glaze over cake.
- Cool cake and serve with either ice cream or whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!