Tangy Cranberry Mustard
photo by Faux Chef Lael
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce (Ocean Spray)
- 6 tablespoons course mustard (Grey Poupon Harvest Stone Ground)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Add all three ingredients to a small saucepan. Stir constantly and simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 3-4 minutes. Be careful to keep stirring to avoid the sugar burning or caramelizing.
- Pour into airtight container (jar or tupperware) and keep refrigerated up to one month. If canning, you may can pints or half pints at the same temp/time as any jelly or jam recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an artist and I work from home, so I love to have the smell of something delicious cooking in the background while I'm working. Cooking is the way that I show love to my family and friends -- I get that from my Southern grandma, who always made amazing meals for our large extended family. Since I learned to cook from her, I always end up making meals that could feed a small army. Down home, old fashioned, comfort foods that make lots of leftovers are my specialty. I love to eat any kind of ethnic food but I'm just learning to cook from different cultures. My favorite place in the world is New Orleans, so I love to make Cajun and Creole food. I call myself the Faux Chef because I don't have the talent to be a chef but I try really hard. My problem is, I never measure anything (thanks, Grandma!) which makes me TERRIBLE at baking.