Cranberry Lime Mayonnaise
Fabulous on your Christmas Turkey or Ham
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon gherkin, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Serve on top of Turkey or Ham.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I wasn't sure what I was going to make of this recipe but it sounded different enough to work. It did certainly turn out to taste different but in a good way. I agree that the longer it chilled the better it tasted. In particular, I thought that the longer it chilled the more the earthy taste of the fresh chives came out and cut through the sweetness of the mixture. I served this as a spread on turkey sandwiches and that worked well. I also used fat free mayo to make it pretty much guilt free. Made for Aus/NZ tag.Reply
see 1 more