Cranberry Chicken for a Crowd
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is similar to other recipes on the 'Zaar, but has a higher chicken to sauce ratio, and many more servings. I find the ratio in this recipe to be just right. This is also a very easy recipe to make: just stir, dump, and bake.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce (whole berry or jelly)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix, I used $notetemplate1$
- 5 lbs chicken, bone in preferred
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in two 9"x13" baking dishes - you might need to squish a little.
- Pour sauce mix over chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked (juices run clear, reaches 180 degrees internally).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION