- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 1 (12 ounce) jar red seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- Heat jam in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, cinnamon and allspice.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until cranberries pop, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon rind.
- Chill at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!