Cran – Broccoli Salad
Found this recipe in a Readers Digest in the Doctors office a few years ago and it has been a must have during holidays ever since. The Recipezaar database did not recognize "one bag of broccoli slaw" the 3 cup measure is approximate
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries, like craisins
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- Whisk the Balsamic with the Dijon mustard then wisk in the maple syrup, vegetable oil , garlic, lemon zest, and salt and pepper.
- Combine broccoli slaw ,dried cranberries and onions.
- Pour dressing over and toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Fantastic! I didn't read the introduction until just now and realized that I didn't use as much slaw as I should have. There's still quite a bit left in the bag. I love the combination of flavors and believe that next time I'll use the whole bag and increase the cranberries accordingly. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag.Reply
see 9 more