Who would of thought a candy with a cracker base would taste so yummy, recipe came from a church cookbook. My 13 y/o son loves to help make this. Enjoy
- Ready In:
- 24 saltine crackers (from 1 stack)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line 9x13 in.
- pan with aluminum foil Lightly coat foil with nonstick cooking spray Add crackers Bring butter and brown sugar to boil in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly; cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour mixture over crackers and spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Turn off oven.
- Sprinkle crackers with chocolate chips, let stand in oven 3 minutes or until chocolate melts.
- Spread evenly over crackers.
- Top with pecans and/or candy sprinkles.
- Cool and break in pieces.
- Store in airtight container in refrigator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation