Cracked Peppercorn Marinated Steaks
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- Mix Marinade Mix, wine, oil and mustard in small bowl. Place steaks in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard and remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!